Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
Tasty Brussel Sprouts the perfect accompaniment to the traditional Christmas Lunch.
1kg Brussels Sprouts
100g thinly sliced pancetta (cut into approx. 2cm strips)
4 tbsp Bell and Loxton rapeseed oil
- Blanch the Brussels sprouts in a pan of boiling salted water for approx 3 minutes.
- Drain and tip into bowl of iced water to cool quickly.
- Drain well and set aside until nearly ready to serve.
- Saute the pancetta in Bell and Loxton rapeseed oil
- Add the sprouts and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.