A smooth and creamy leek and potato soup - full of flavour perfect for the cold days.
1 tbsp Bell and Loxton rapeseed oil
1 sliced onion
225g peeled and cubed potatoes
2 sliced medium leeks
1.2 litres vegetable stock
150ml double cream or creme fraiche
- Heat 1tbsp Bell and Loxton rapeseed oil in a large pan and add the onions, potatoes and leeks.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until starting to soften.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Season well and to taste, simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Whizz with a hand blender until smooth, stir in the cream or creme fraiche, heat through and serve.