Pancakes not just for Shrove Tuesday – perfect for lazy weekend breakfasts – a favourite with the kids!
- Place the flour into a mixing bowl.
- Crack the eggs into the flour mixture.
- Add milk and whisk all together.
- Heat the pan on a medium heat and add Bell and Loxton rapeseed oil.
- When the oil is hot pour some batter into the centre of the pan and gently swirl to the edges to create an even, thin pancake.
- Cook the pancake on one side for around a minute. Flip over and cook for a further minute, or until golden brown.
- Choose your own filling