Chocolate and Banana Cake
Delicious served warm with cream - great for those cold Winter evenings!
- 3 free range eggs
- 200ml / 7floz Bell and Loxton Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 75g / 2 1/2 oz Chocolate Powder
- 180g / 6 1/4 oz Plain Flour
- 225g / 8oz Caster Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 large ripe banana approx 140g / 5oz
- 60g / 2oz Chocolate Chips
- Place the eggs, cold pressed rapeseed oil and caster sugar into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix the mixture until smooth.
- Mash the ripe banana and add to the mixture and mix again.
- Once all mixed together add the chocolate drops and stir.
- Place into baking tin and cook for approx 30 minutes at 180 0c / 350 0f / Gas Mark 4.